Click Here to view our Boarding Agreement and Details
When you need to be away from your furry friends, let Kamp KVH give them the care you’d expect from a 5-Star resort! Our boarding is veterinarian-supervised, so you can leave your pet with confidence. At check in, all pets receive a thorough exam by one of our staff members. At discharge, You can expect to see a complete evaluation of their stay with us and you can rest easy knowing they are being closely monitored at all times!
For your convenience, any veterinary services can be performed while boarding. In case of an emergency, our vet will be able to attend to your pet immediately!
To prevent the unnecessary transfer of internal and external parasites, please note that any pets found with fleas or other parasites will require treatment before entering the boarding area. Please click the photo below for a complete list of rules and requirements. If your boarding reservation has already been scheduled, feel free to print and complete this document and bring it with you to save time at check in!
With capacity for up to 65 animals and a wide variety of cage sizes, KVH can accommodate your pet in comfort, regardless of size or breed.
Boarding spaces range in size from small kennels to extra large luxury suites with tempered glass doors!
Cats can relax and enjoy the peace and quiet in a ward specific to only cats! No noisy barking or excessive tail wagging, as we understand that cats tend to take their vacations seriously!!
BOARDING SPA PACKAGES
- Canine Senior Spa Package (for dogs staying at least 3 nights) Want to spoil your old friend? Consider upgrading his/her stay with the Senior Spa Package! This includes: A bath and therapeutic massage, 2 swim sessions, 2 buddy times, 3 extra walks and a dental treat!
- Playful Pup Package (for dogs staying at least 3 nights) This upgrade is for the most playful of pups! It includes: A session with our physical therapy/agility equipment (with lots of rewarding treats!!), 3 swim sessions, 3 buddy times, 3 extra walks and 3 boredom busters!
- Frisky Feline Package (for cats staying at least 2 nights) This upgrade is for the kitty with the heart of a lion! Spoil your cat with: 2 Pet N Purrs with calming pheromone spray, 2 feline dental treats (Greenies), and a fun session with our physical therapy/agility equipment. Cats love to test their skills on the balance boards and the paw pods!
- We over lots of other a la carte “spa-like” service extras for you to spoil your pet with while they are here, call our office anytime to hear the latest offerings!
Kamp KVH Accommodations include lodging in our specially designed suites or condos suited to the size of your pet with:
- Twice daily feedings with Science Diet (or, if you prefer, owner-provided food). Fresh water will be available at all times.
- Exercise will be provided at least twice each day in a grassy fenced yard.
- Your pet’s quarters are cleaned and sanitized at least twice each day.
DROP-OFF AND PICK UP
The kennel will be open Sunday evenings from 5:00 to 6:00 p.m. for pick ups. (Please note that Sunday pick-ups will need to be prepaid.) The only time we will be closed for this service is on holidays.
Call us now at (940) 482-7151 for reservations and more information. Please note that a 50% deposit may be required to hold holiday boarding reservations.
If you would like your pets to share a boarding space, please tell one of our staff members when you book your reservation. We offer discounts for your second pet when they are in the same space.
All vaccines must be up-to-date within 3 days of your pet’s boarding reservation. With this rule, it will eliminate the chance of your animal getting Kennel Cough or another illnesses during his or her stay.
- DHPP 1 year or 3 year
- Bordetella within the last 6 months
- FVRCP 1 year or 3 year